Wood Portable Dome Ø6m | Litexpo Exposition LEGALETT RESTA
- Category: Portable Domes
Legalett’s GEO-Slab Frost Protected Shallow Foundations ICF & Air-Heated Radiant Floor System is a simple concept:
The Legalett radiant heat system circulates warm air through a network of air piping cast into the insulated monolithic concrete slab foundation which is custom engineered to the building specification. Air is the only heat transport medium, traveling through a closed-circuit, transferring all its dissipated energy in an even, gentle, silent, safe and leak-free manner – far superior to hydronic radiant heating systems. The GEO-Slab insulated concrete slab foundation provides the optimized thermal mass for heat storage and delivery throughout the building in a controlled manner – providing comfort economically.
GEO-Slab Insulated Foundations are ideal for all types of construction including:
- Residential construction
- Day Care Facilities
- Assembly Buildings
- Industrial & Commercial Buildings
- Healthcare & Assisted Living Facilities
The foundations are incorporated in the engineered structural concrete slab.
- GEO-Slab insulated foundations float on a double layer of high density rigid polystyrene for optimum insulation.
- It rests on a well-drained layer of crushed stone to insulate from soil humidity and remove the possibility of mold formation.
- The Slab On Grade design is engineered for frost protection. See our Frost-Line Simulation Video to see how this works.
- Frost walls are not required – saving both time and money during construction.
Floor area, m2:28
Cover area, m2:56
The GEODOMAS Team will gladly answer any questions you might have and offer their creativity and experience to come up with the best solution for your project. Do not hestitate. Get in touch!